I would love to get more feedback from readers. If you have any comments about a post or if you have a question, please feel free to leave a comment below. I'll try to respond to everyone although it might take a little while at times. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Quick Post to Highlight an Important Petition

  I was alerted by a friend, to a petition that's being circulated by Media Matters. It calls on Facebook to retool their system for determining what is and is not news and to attempt to cut down on the number of fake stories that are being shared as news. I've been thinking about this a fair bit lately and I feel that it needs addressing. Facebook has a massive viewership who rely on the site for their news. If they're given propaganda dressed as the evening news how are they to know? There needs to be action. I would like to ask you to please follow the link below and add your name. It may not seem like much but every little thing helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment